The administrators of Standard Integrated Supports, Inc. (SIS), as a part of the leadership and management efforts to build a company of like-minded persons to ensure that the best quality of care and services are provided to the individuals served have adopted a list of values to help develop a clearer sense of what’s most important to successfully fulfilling the company goals.
For every staff person providing health care services under the management of SIS, these values represent:
- Commitment- committed to developing the necessary skills, attitudes and behavior to achieve the full potential of our mission and goals.
- Confidence- confident that the staff is always available and has the best interest of the individuals served foremost at all times.
- Determination- a firmness of purpose; and SIS has adopted the attitude that, “We will either find a way, or make one.”
- Patience- is defined as the level of endurance one can take without compliant, loss of temper, irritation and display of negative attitude while at work or towards clients.
- Responsibility- is for staff and individuals served to be accountable for their actions.
- Team Work- SIS has added team work as a value of great importance, to work in harmony with others in a group; also involving unity-harmony, agreement, the sense of forging ahead with the same end goals always in mind, in the best interest of the individuals served.